Saturday, June 17, 2017

About Me Stats



I was talking to another one of my favorite creators this week and I had to giggle cause I am bad about remembering to put the "about me stats" on my blogs because it is really just me and I don't really think about that stuff.  Giggles, ss much as I would like to say it was all Mommy and Daddy that made me this cute in life I do have to give some basic credit where it is due so here we go.

First I would like to say thank you to the following creators for me :)

TD Bento Mesh Head  Alice
TD Baby
TD Shrinkeedoo Fairy + Tiny Hands
TD TinyToes
Dollface Moana Shape
Enfer Sombre Skin- Porcelain

In this picture I am wearing

Doe Posy Hair
Charlie Dungarees from The Spunky Monkey

If there is any other item anyone ever wants to know please let me know I can let you normally know store and LM :)

Happy Shoppin,
Lily <3

1 comment: