Wednesday, July 4, 2018

A New BEBE Princess is born



Recently my life has been all about change, I took a break from blogging and SL for health issues but I am all better now. I have a new family that loves and supports me. I am getting more active in my SL life again.  I have been working on my photos to make them better and posting more on my Flickr. Today I made the BEBE switch and I want to start blogging again so I thought I would post a new body basics post so I can start over. I currently don't really have a sponsor because the one I kept took a break too. I am gonna start back blogging what I love. I hope you all continue to share this journey with me

Bad Seed BEBE Body
Bad Seed BEBE Mesh Head Jules
TSG Jojo Applier Catwa Lona Omega *XTone*
PF TSG <vtech> XTone Boi Applier
Shape Custom by Mαylιe CαɴdyHeαrт McDoɴɴell
Eyes Moose Evelien Eyes Sky (Previous Event)
Ears Swallow Princess Ears
Hair Monso Miyeon Blonde

If there is any other item anyone ever wants to know please let me know I can let you normally know store and LM :)

Happy Shoppin,

Lily <3 

Don'y forget to check out my Flickr and Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment