Monday, November 26, 2018

I Tried to be Good Santa


I stopped off at Roseline Event that opened yesterday and picked up this adorable Christmas Onesie from The Brat Rack. It comes in 7 adorable color options. It is for TD Baby only. Be sure to stop by and get yours today.

The pose is brought to us from P.O.S.E I'm Your Gift

Don't forget to check out and like The Brat Rack on Facebook so can always see the newest cute stuff first. If you have a chance stop by the store.

Also don't forget to like P.O.S.E on Facebook and visit Marketplace to see all they have to offer

If there is any other item anyone ever wants to know please let me know I can let you normally know store and LM :)

Happy Shoppin,

Lily <3 

Don'y forget to check out my Flickr and Facebook 




No comments:

Post a Comment