Sunday, January 6, 2019

Be my Snowman?


Do you wanna be a snowman?

Cousin Joshie and I were playing in the snow and I thought he would make a cute snowman so I made him a snowman. I am wearing a new outfit from The Brat Rack called Whimsy in silver. It comes in lots of cute colors and fits both TD and Bebe. Be sure to get yours so you can look adorable in all the cute colors.

The pose is brought to us from P.O.S.E Build a uhmmm

Don't forget to check out and like The Brat Rack on Facebook so can always see the newest cute stuff first. If you have a chance stop by the store.

Also don't forget to like P.O.S.E on Facebook and visit Marketplace to see all they have to offer

If there is any other item anyone ever wants to know please let me know I can let you normally know store and LM :)

Happy Shoppin,

Lily <3 

Don'y forget to check out my Flickr and Facebook 



No comments:

Post a Comment