Sunday, August 6, 2017

A Baby Angel is Born



When you live in a family full of angels sometimes you just have to pull out your wings and play in the flowers in heaven. I had so much fun playing in heaven last night while the grownups were in bed pretending to be a beautiful angel just like my mommy, aunties, Nana and Ms Tasha.

I am wearing T.T}Angelic: WHITE dress released in the Tiny Trinkets Gatcha from this newly started round of The Play Room with the Pink Sparkle Wings in the above picture and the Bento wings in the bottom picture and a Halo that you can win as well. Limo Ride is here at the Play Room http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Consignment/220/230/1003

I am also wearing the pink tiara from TipToes older Gatcha Garden release in the above picture

If there is any other item anyone ever wants to know please let me know I can let you normally know store and LM :)

Happy Shoppin,
Lily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment