Saturday, August 5, 2017

First Day of School




















This week my sister and I started at the Little Princess Academy. We have been going to classes and making lots of new friends. It has been a super fun week with everything going on but I still made it to Shop Hop and found this great Back to School outfit called Aubrey Jane in Rose at La Petite Jolie it comes is several color options that are all super cuties. Here is your ride to the store  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Magical%20Moon/172/60/23

The hair I am wearing is Tableau Vivant \\ Girly hair - Lolly [SoI] and it is at the round of Gatcha Garden and is with two other hairs called Molly and Dolly and you can get it after 20 plays for free.

If there is any other item anyone ever wants to know please let me know I can let you normally know store and LM :)

Happy Shoppin,
Lily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment