Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Bike Ride


Look at me go 
I'm riding a bicycle
It's so much more fun
Than that small little tricycle
I go up the driveway
And then I turn back
It isn't so hard
I think I've got the knack
The feel of the wind
On my face a quite like
Nothing compares to it
-Rinding my bike

I am pictured in a cute new dress called Nala that is being released for the September round of Shop Hop by The Spunky Monkey. The dress will be priced at 99L for the Fat Pack during Shop Hop and after Shop Hop in the store and is available in TD and BEBE. 

Be sure to like the store on Facebook so you can see all the newest stuff coming out.

If there is any other item anyone ever wants to know please let me know I can let you normally know store and LM :)

Happy Shoppin,
Lily <3


No comments:

Post a Comment