Wednesday, August 9, 2017

A Day At the Beach



What do you mean I can't play on the rocks because I will mess up my pretty new outfit mommy? I promise I will be extra careful but I just want to play and have fun like all the other kids.

This pretty pink outfit is called Emery and will be sold at the main store of La Petite Jolie for 50L Friday Aug 11. on Emery is a little jumper perfect for these hot August days. It comes in four color combinations -- three with matching white sandals, and the fourth with matching red sandals. Emery is in sizes for Toddleedoo baby and kid and Bad Seed bebe. The shoes for the TDB and bebe sizes are rigged. The TDK size have resize scripts and are unrigged.

If there is any other item anyone ever wants to know please let me know I can let you normally know store and LM :)

Happy Shoppin,
Lily <3




No comments:

Post a Comment