Saturday, August 12, 2017

Piano Recital


I got all dressed up to play in a piano recital and my whole family showed up to watch me play my songs. I think I did pretty good and I didn't even mess up once. I kept getting told how good I did and how cute I looked but then I defiantly get my looks from my mommy.



Above I am pictured in Tinsley in Scarlet and it will be at Color Me Cutes opening on August 15th. Tinsley is a little dress fancy enough for a tea party or wedding, but no one would blame you for wearing it everywhere! Tinsley comes in seven colors, pulled from Pantone's Fall 2017 lineup of color trends, each including a coordinating hair bow. It's also available in a fatpack. It is available in Toddleedoo Baby and Kid and Bad Seed bebe sizes.

Tinsley  is a custom exclusively made for La Petite Jolie. It features a lace skirt over a coordinating solid underskirt. The sleeveless top is in a lighter tone of the same color with a Peter Pan collar.

Be sure to like La Petite Jolie on Facebook so you can see all the newest stuff.

If there is any other item anyone ever wants to know please let me know I can let you normally know store and LM :)

Happy Shoppin,
Lily <3


No comments:

Post a Comment