Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Bedtime



Are you sure Mommy I have to go to bed? Can't I stay up a few more minutes and be with you.  I’ll always be here to tuck you in tight. A hug, a kiss, and say goodnight! And when there comes the morning light, I’ll still be here when you rise and shine!

I am pictured in the new Main Store Release Jammers from La Petite JolieLa Petite Jolie's Jammers are available in four animal-themed combinations. These tee and long pant pajama sets are ideal for those back-to-school sleepovers and last minute summer vacations. Jammers come in kitty, fox, cow, and owl varieties, each with their own unique name, and in a fatpack. They come in Toddleedoo kid and baby as well as Bad Seed bebe sizes.

Be sure to like the store on Facebook so you don't miss all the newest stuff.

If there is any other item anyone ever wants to know please let me know I can let you normally know store and LM :)

Happy Shoppin,
Lily <3


No comments:

Post a Comment