Monday, August 14, 2017

Hiding N Go Seek


3....2.....1... ready or not here I come!

I got to go play Hide and Go Seek with my friends at the park. Base was this really cool beach and since I was it I figured if I stood on it I could see farther. I am the best game player ever!

Celia is the La Petite Jolie release for the upcoming round of Thimble opening Aug 15 and going through Sept 20th. Celia is the perfect little dress to round out summer. It comes in five color and pattern combinations, and each color is available in Toddleedoo Kid and Baby and Bad Seed bebe sizes. A fatpack is also available. Be sure to stop in and get yours cause you don't want to miss out on this cute outfit.

Don't forget to like the store on Facebook so you won't miss all the cute new stuff.

If there is any other item anyone ever wants to know please let me know I can let you normally know store and LM :)

Happy Shoppin,
Lily <3



No comments:

Post a Comment