Saturday, August 12, 2017

Playing in the Unicorn Garden


Today I found a pretty garden and it was full of fairies and unicorns and I played in the flowers. As I danced in the flowers I had to be sure to take a picture because who wouldn't want to remember such a magical time.

Above I am pictured in a Spunky Monkey and Unicorn Cupcake Collab of Summer Dresses Gatcha that will be at Thimble from August 20th to September 10th. Be sure you get all 8 dresses and they come with two pairs of shoes either white or black to pick from. Afterwards these cute dresses will be found at the Spunky Monkey Store. The outfit will be 50L at Thimble and at the store but you want to be sure you get yours right away due to cuteness factor.

Be sure to like the store on Facebook so you can see all the newest stuff coming out.


If there is any other item anyone ever wants to know please let me know I can let you normally know store and LM :)

Happy Shoppin,
Lily <3



No comments:

Post a Comment